Choose the plan that’s right for you
For travel outside your home province or Canada choose:
- An Emergency Medical Plan that provides coverage for an unexpected medical emergency during your trip; or
- the Travel Canada Plan that provides emergency medical benefits at half the premium when all your travel is within Canada; or
- an All-Inclusive Plan if your plans include pre-paid travel arrangements. Includes Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation and Interruption, Baggage Loss, Damage and Delay, and Flight and Travel Accident; or.
- stand alone Trip Cancellation/Interruption coverage up to sum purchased for your pre-paid travel arrangements.
For Visitors to Canada choose:
- The level of Emergency Medical coverage that’s right for you.
- optional Trip Interruption.
For Full-Time Students including:
- International Students studying in Canada.
- Canadian Students studying abroad.
- Canadian Students studying in Canada but outside their principle province of residence.